Monday, June 14, 2010

Reflection Paper-3

Lerzan Selvi

Reflection Paper-3

The last 3 weeks of my Community Service at Anacev Anaokulu was busy with the preparations of their End of the Year Performance. One time the teachers was re-shaping and re-organizing their classroom and yearly works and they asked me to help them with some filing and re-shaping the classroom. So that week I was mostly busy with those activities. The last week of my service was mostly about practicing their performances such as ballet and singing and dancing. I had one last lunch with the children and the teachers and said goodbye to all of them. Some children were so cute that they asked me if I was not coming back again to play with them. It was hard in a way to say good-bye to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment